Derma Roller | SA's Leading Online Supplier | since 2011
Derma Roller therapy easily reduces scars, stretch marks, hair loss and wrinkles with a few 15 minute treatments. The Derma Roller triggers collagen and elastin formation in a single treatment.
The collagen produced in one derma roller treatment could effectively last for up to 12 months. Derma roller treatments are also commonly known as skin needling, micro needling and collagen induction therapy.
We offer the strongest derma roller available on the market. It's needles are in-line and made from durable titanium alloy so they are made to last - typically 85% longer than other derma rollers on the market. The ergonomic design is easy to hold and use.
11 TIPS TO BOOST DERMA ROLLER RESULTS BY 500%
- Make sure you use a genuine derma roller. Genuine derma rollers = 192 titanium alloy needles that micro-puncture the skin promoting collagen and elastin. Fake derma rollers = 540 laser-cut steel discs which cut into the skin and may cause damage to collagen and elastin fibres.
- Strictly one derma roller per person to avoid cross-contamination.
- Use the correct needle length when performing your derma roller treatment.
- Rolling frequency is key to great results. Use your derma roller regularly as indicated.
- Do not over roll your skin as it will require a longer healing period.
- Keep skin hydrated after rolling and on a daily basis as it will promote quicker healing. A good hyaluronic acid serum is recommended. For more info on hyaluronic acid visit www.hyaluronicacid.co.za
- Avoid pressing too hard when derma rolling as it will not obtain better results and will only increase recovery time.
- Always clean and disinfect your derma roller before and after use to avoid infection.
- Topical products penetrate the skin much more efficiently when using a derma roller. Because of this, organic products are highly recommended as you don't want your skin absorbing any synthetic ingredients such as parabens, alcohol, SLS, colourants, petrochemicals, mineral oils (synthetic), etc in high quantities.
- Do not use a derma roller on active acne breakouts as can distribute bacteria to the rest of the skin.
- Use a vitamin c serum daily as a skin tonic to help boost collagen production even further. Be sure to make your vitamin c fresh on a weekly basis to avoid oxidation. We supply pure vitamin c powder as part of our starter kits.
DERMA ROLLER FEATURES
- the derma roller is suitable for all skin types
- derma rolling is a completely natural process
- derma rollers do not induce skin sensitivity to UV light
- the derma roller does not cause skin damage (no ablation/removal of the epidermis)
- can be used on the face, neck, décolleté and any other parts of the body requiring derma roller treatments
- derma rollers can be used on thin skin formerly treated with chemical peels and laser
- derma rolling does not pose a risk of permanent skin discolouration
- DIY derma roller treatments are extremely cost effective compared to treatments at clinics and dermatologists
- short or no healing time after derma roller treatments
- derma rollers are very easy and safe to use if instructions are followed closely
DERMA ROLLER BENEFITS
- do-it-yourself derma roller treatments from home
- smooth fine lines and deep wrinkles
- derma rollers improve skin texture
- thickens and firms the skin
- reduce crow's feet
- reduce laugh lines
- reduce depressed acne scars
- reduce ice pick and chickenpox scars
- reduce hyper pigmentation
- reduce age spots & sun damaged skin
- derma rollers drastically improve the appearance of stretch marks
- boosts collagen and elastin fibres by up to 1000%
- natural collagen lasts for years
- derma rollers enhance absorption of skin care and hair grow products by up to 90% - scientific studies have shown only 0.3% of the active ingredients in traditional cosmetics are able to penetrate skin, so 97.7% of them are wasted. That's money down the drain!
Derma Roller Package Options | Click Here to Order
Derma rollers works by creating tiny punctures into the skin to stimulate skin repair and cell regeneration. By opening the skin in this way you not only dramatically increase the penetration of any serum, lotion or cream, increasing its efficacy, but you also create miniature perforations that stimulate the skin’s healing mechanisms, increasing production of many important factors for a healthy skin.
The concept of the derma roller is based on the skin’s natural ability to repair itself whenever it encounters physical damage, such as cuts, burns and other abrasions. The body reuses the damaged collagen and elastin fibres immediately after an injury occurs to the skin to produce new ones.
"The derma roller gives better results than laser treatments, at a fraction of the price."
The derma roller allows for controlled induction of the skin’s self repair mechanism by creating micro-“injuries” in the skin which trigger new collagen synthesis, yet does not pose the risk of permanent scarring.
DERMA ROLLER | TITANIUM ALLOY vs STAINLESS STEEL
Most sub-standard derma rollers are produced with stainless steel needles which can blunt easily with use. Our titanium alloy tipped SkinX derma rollers are engineered to produce a finer and much more durable edge, eliminating excess irritation caused by ordinary steel needles. This technology produces extremely accurate and pinpoint punctures in the skin with the aim of improving the treatment results. The SkinX derma roller can be reused intensively and lasts up to 4 times longer than its inferior steel needle counterparts.
15 DERMA ROLLER FACTS
- The needles of the derma roller puncture the skin, thus stimulating collagen production and 're-sets' the cell cycle back to adult stem cells (differentiated stem cells capable of dividing and creating new cells).
- The derma roller is highly effective for 'rolling away' scars (2mm), acne scars (1.5mm), wrinkles (1.5mm) and stretch marks (1.5mm).
- Derma rollers deliver similar or even better results to laser treatments, chemical peels and dermabrasion and is the new kid on the block when it comes to non-surgical facelifts.
- The derma roller is a great diy home treatment option with no side effects and fast recovery.
- Derma rollers literally 'trick' your skin into turning back the clock by destroying old skin cells and scar tissue, and then regenerating brand new ones.
- When using skin care products with the dermar oller, please remember that they increase the absorption by up to 96% more. It is important to use all-natural skin care products with no chemicals, parabens or other toxins during or within 3 days of treatment. Products containing high levels of vitamin A should NOT be used on the days that you will be rolling as high doses can be toxic.
- Scientific studies show that only 0.3% of the active ingredients in traditional skin care products are able to penetrate the skin, so 97.7% of them are wasted. The 0.5mm derma roller will maximise the efficacy of your products when used 3-4 times per week.
- The derma roller can dramatically reduce all types of scarring (using a 1.5mm or 2mm) anywhere on the skin with the proper series of treatments.
- The 0.5mm/1.0mm derma roller improves thinning hair and hair loss/alopecia with the use of Minoxidil or other hair tonics such as Vigro Intensive.
- The derma roller benefits age spots by shedding the top layer of skin
- The derma roller improves the appearance of rosacea by producing a significant amount of collagen. However, do not perform derma roller treatments if you currently have nodular or pustular rosacea.
- Highly effective treatment for surgery scars, burn scars, acne scars, chicken pox scars, pitting of the skin, large pores and much more with the use of a 1.5mm or 2mm derma roller.
- Derma rollers cause a 60% improvement in ageing skin and a 80% improvement in scar reduction in only 6 treatments!
- The derma roller provides astonishing results that are a powerful non-surgical treatment by rejuvenating the skin - just like a laser or chemical peel does, but without prolonged healing, skin damage, down time, and cost.
- DIY treatments are very inexpensive considering what a trip to the skin clinic or dermatologist will cost you. The initial purchase of a derma roller and a minimum of 6 sessions will cost you around R10 600.00 according to the current rates of South Africa's top skin clinics and dermatologists.
Derma Roller South Africa
Kingswood Golf Estate
George | Garden Route | 6529
Western Cape | South Africa
+27 (0) 84 516 3475